Chase Freedom provides the best deals and offers to its cardholders. If you are one of them then there is good news for you. The company is back with its 5% bonus offers for its users. They start their offers with the beginning of New Year. The offers are applicable on certain things and stores. IT is an amazing idea that you get the cashback on making the purchase of $1500 and more on the particular places. The drawback of these offers is that they are limited period offers. The first quarter has given the offer on expenditure at gas filling stations while the second phase will give you offers at grocery stores. The other two quarter offers are yet to be declared. We will update Chase Freedom 5 calendar soon on this post with the date of activation.
Chase Freedom Introduction
Chase Freedom Credit Card holders get many benefits from the company. They can get up to 5% cash back on spending money using Chase freedom credit card. The offers are available for purchasing made at selected streaming services, internet, cable and phone services, gas stations and others.
5% cash back with be given to the user on combined purchases up to $1,500 in bonus categories at each quarter you activate. 1% cash back will be given on all other purchases
$150 cash back will be given after you make purchases of $500 in the first 3 months from account opening.
0% for the first 15 months on balance transfers and purchases
16.49% to 25.24% variable on balance transfers and purchases
Balance transfer fee
During the first 60 days of your account open, 3% intro balance transfer fee will be conducted when you transfer a balance, with a $5 minimum. After that period, the fee will be 5% ($5 minimum).
Foreign transaction fee
Chase Freedom Pros and Cons
Like every credit card, Chase Freedom comes with number of benefits as well as disadvantages. here are some of the main pros and cons listed.
- No annual fee
- Long intro 0% APR period for balance transfers and purchases
- Rewards are easy to be transferred to a Chase Ultimate Rewards card
- Generous welcome bonus
- It gives an Opportunity to earn up to 5% cash back upon activation in selected categories
- Bonus categories must be activated quarterly.
- Cash-back program only limits 5% cash-back earnings to $1,500 a quarter
- 3% fee charged on foreign transactions
The disadvantages of the chase card is of no value when you look at the advantages. The overall impact of these card is positive on your pocket. You will earn rewards up to $373 in the first year. The estimated earned rewards after 5 years will be $1263.
Chase Freedom vs. Discover
|January to March||Gas stations, select streaming services and internet, cable and phone services||Grocery stores (excluding Target and Walmart), Walgreens and CVS|
|April to June||TBA||Gas stations, Uber, Lyft and wholesale clubs|
|July to September||TBA||Restaurants and PayPal|
|October to December||TBA||Amazon.com, Target.com and Walmart.com|
What do you need to know about Chase Freedom 5 Cashback
- Activating will begin on Dec. 15, 2019 for first quarter bonus categories to start earning 5% cash back.
- From Jan. 1 to Mar. 31, 2020, you can earn 5% cash back on purchase at gas stations and on phone, cable and internet service purchases and select streaming services .
- The 5% cash back bonus will given only on $1,500 in combined purchases per quarter.
- All other purchases other then the categories will earn 1% cash back.
Chase Freedom 5 calendar
These offers work only if you have activated them on your cards. For activating these offers you will need to follow some steps. Visit the official site and enter activation details of your cards. This will activate the offer in your card. Whenever you will use the card at the described places then it will give you points. These points will be useful for you. After completing the purchase of $1500 you will be eligible to get the 5% cashback. This is an amazing offer which is given by the company every year. But the places at which it will be applicable changes every year and quarter. You can grab this offer for limited period of time. The offer will be given in three months terms. The first phase will start from Jan and will be valid trill the month of March. The next phases will also be quarterly dividend.
Chase Freedom 5 calendar 2020
The calendar of Chase Freedom is given here. The 5% cash back offer is mentioned in this article. Save the calendar from this post and use it properly. This calendar is easy to save. The information of the offer given below.
- 1st quarter (January 1, 2020 – March 31, 2020, activate by March 14)
select streaming services and internet, gas stations, cable and phone services.
- 2nd quarter (April 1, 2020 – June 30, 2020, activate starting March 15)
- 3rd quarter (July 1, 2020 – September 30, 2020, activate starting June 15)
- 4th quarter (October 1, 2020 – December 31, 2020) – TBA.*Eligible streaming services include: Vudu, FuboTV, Netflix, Hulu, Sling, Apple Music, SiriusXM, YouTube, Pandora, Spotify,and ESPN+.
The Chase freedom cardholders are lucky to be member of it. People usually try other cards to get the high discount or the cashback. The Chase Freedom is giving many offers to its users and you will also get the 1% cashback on all other purchases during the offers. It is really interesting that the members are getting lost of profit from their purchases. You can now purchase the items from store and get the 5% cashback in your account. Use the card as much as you can on the stores fixed by the Chase. This article written about Chase Freedom 5 Calendar. You can get other offers and calendars on this site.