CREATE SPACE COVER TEMPLATE cover we can also call it as paper-back book cover, how to make a create space cover template? First download a template based on your trim size, page count and paper colour. These templates help you create print ready paperback covers with programs like adobe in-designs. You can use any software that will open a.png or pdf fil. You will download these files and submit them with exact dimensions, layout and bleed.
Create Space Cover Template
How to use create space cover template?
- Open the pdf file or pdf file for the paperback book cover template in your image editing software.
- Create a new layer in your image editing software. This layer will serve as the design layer.
- Design your own in the design layer, using the template pdf or .png file as the guide layer.
- The artwork should extend to the outside edge of the template’s pink zone to ensure a white border will not exist with in the printed work. Do not move the guide layer, as it properly aligned to the for your printing specifications.
Space Cover Creator
- Ensure the and/or images that are intended to be read do not appear, in the pink zones of the template.
- The barcode area indicated in yellow on the template. Do not place important images or the text intended to be read in the barcode location.
- They suggest filling in the area with your back ground colour and design. KDP automatically generate a barcode representing yours’ titles. When they are printing copies of your book.
- Once your design is complete, you will need to turn off the guide layer so that it is not printed on your final product or rejected during the review process.
- If you are unable to process turn off the guide layer, then you will need to format artwork so that it will completely covers the guide layer.
- Flatters all layers, save the file as a press quality pdf, and upload file via KDP.
Create Space Book Cover Front
You can create space covers in power point also, overlapping means objects creates the illusion of depth. Using shadows and colour artists can create the illusion of deeper breadth an artist’s use three layers like fore ground (objects contain more details). Middle ground (biggest range of image, objects change range in size as they go back- big to small) and back ground (smaller objects which are clear closer to the horizon line, objects are in duller colour).
Space is also used while making create space cover templates, which means the emptiness or area between, around, above, below or contained within objects. Shapes and forms are defined by the space around and within them, just as spaces are defined by the shapes and forms around and within them. It makes very attractive to our design.