Fortune teller is one of the best games we have played so far in our school. Children used to make Fortune teller with career options and others. IT is a fun game which every child likes to play. However with the passage of time, these kinds of games have become out fashioned. But you can make a good step by using these Fortune teller fund games in your house party or kid’s party. There are many ways to make fortune teller for different questions. You can make it by yourself or by downloading it from this article. Yes, I am going to share some interesting Fortune teller template with colored and white background. You will surely, enjoy these templates and the fund game.
What is Fortune teller?
Fortune teller is a simple game played by using a piece of paper on which the answers to some questions is given. There are different questions written on the layers of the paper. It is played in following way.
- A person who is holding the fortune teller in his/her hand will ask your favorite color. Then flap the fortune teller open spelling out the color (ex: G R E E N)
- You will be asked how many children (boyfriends) you’ll have and again flapping the fortune teller back and forth counting the number.
- Then your lucky number will be asked, and then you can lift that flap and read your fortune.
Fortune Teller Template
How to make a Fortune Teller?
Fortune teller is easy to make if you follow the given steps.
Square paper – You can convert a rectangle paper into the square by cutting it.
Pen or pencil
Blank Fortune Teller Template
- Fold the square paper from corner to corner, and make a triangle.
- Now fold the triangle from corner to cornering order to make a small triangle.
- Unfold everything and you will observe that square paper has an X crease.
- Now fold the corner to the square center where X crosses (where the X crosses)
- Repeat this step with all the three corners.
- Now you end up with a smaller square!
Paper Fortune Teller Template
- Flip your paper over
- Ten fold the corner to the center where X crosses
- Repeat this step with the other three corners. Now you will get even a smaller square
- Fold and unfold the bottom edge of the square to the top
- Fold and unfold the left edge of square over to right
- Now the creases look like an astrix across your small square
Fortune Teller Game
- It is easier to do. Now you just need to push the four corners of square together in center. Then slide 4 fingers into flaps of the fortune teller you have prepared. Crease the folds back so that your fingers fit in it perfectly. Now you can easily move the flaps.
- At this point, carefully draw or print colors on the outside flaps (the standard colors are green, blue, red, and yellow). Print numbers on the inside flaps (the standard numbers are 1-8). Now add the fortune or your predictions underneath the inside flaps (the standard are predictions are:
- You’ll be famous
- You’ll fall in love
- You’ll be rich
- You’ll be happy
You can color some of the sections or add the stickers.
If you do not want to waste your time on writing or creating DIY fortune teller then use the templates. The template contains all the predictions, numbers and colors. You just need to print and fold the desired fortune teller. WE have fortune teller for all the age groups. You can use this fortune teller without any issue of copyright. These are easy to use and print on any size of appears. You will just need to print it on paper. But make sure that you are printing the template in original size. Sometimes the printing instructions are set to fit to page which will affect the quality of image as well as print it in the rectangle shape. It will be wastage of time and resources. So keep these instructions in your mind.
There are lots of fun games which are losing their identity due to technology. But the old games are fun to play. IF you want your children to play these kinds of games then use the technology and download the template in your device. Then take out the print on desired paper. Our Fortune Teller Template is perfect. This article is completely dedicated to the Fortune teller if you want to grab other templates then look for them on other posts of this website.