Here are some of the printable protractor that you can download, print and use for measuring angles. These are accurate and can be printed on paper. Most of the people thought that the values and measuring scale on the printable protectors are not accurate. But this is not true as we have a number of measuring scales that are authentic and you can rely on them. Actually, some people do a mistake while printing that they forget to change the setting of printing the paper. You need to print the image in actual size. If you have default settings of size changing then you should immediately move it to manual.
A protractor is angles measuring instrument used by mathematicians. Students use this instrument in school for various assignments. It is available in market in various materials but most of the student lost their protector within a month. This is a small instrument made of glass or plastic. It easily get break when fall on ground or with burden. You may face difficulty in reading the measurement due to crack on it. At that moment, you will surely think about visiting the near store to get a new one. But it will be time consuming process. We understand the value of time and so we are providing you printable protractor that you use for making assignments and measuring angles.
Printable 360 Degree Protractor
As I told earlier, protractor is used to measure the angles. There are different kind of protractors that can are available for getting values in degrees, radians and decimals. You have to follow some steps to calculate the value of angle.
You can draw the angles on paper using this protractor. For example, if you want to make the angles 30 degree and 75 degree then –
- Take a conventional protector
- Mark a point on sheet of paper where you want to draw the angle
- Draw a horizontal line of 1” from that particular point
- Place the protractor with its center on the point ( Try to place it in way that the point fits in the target mark on protractor)
- Now mark the angle 30 degree on paper by placing a dot
- Remove the protractor and draw a line between both the points.
In this way you can draw the angles with the help of protractor.
Free Printable Protractors
Determining the angle
You can determine the angle with the help of protector in the easiest possible way. If you want to check the accuracy of this printed protractor then you can do it with this method.
- Place the protractor with centre on joining of lines.
- Determine the point where the line is meeting
- That point or angle is actual angle.
You can determine the angles in triangles by using this protractor. If you want to get values in decimals and fractions then you can use-
- Decimal spread protractor- This protractor is used to measure quadric and rational trigonometry concepts.
- Fractional spread protractor- This is used to measure the spread but used very less in comparison with Decimal spread protractor.
You are advised to print this protractor on transparent film for better results.