Are you looking for coin template? We have a huge collection of coin template in High quality. You can save these templates free of cost. These templates are used by artists and others for various purposes. If you want to draw the coin then it is necessary to have the layout of coin. The currency of every country is important and their images are used for teaching children or creating the art or for creating a moment. The layouts of the coin play a vital role in these jobs. If you do not know how to create the coin then get the template and make changes in it according to you. There are many ways in which you can use these templates.
Printable Coin Template
Many teachers look for coin templates so that they can teach the children about the currency of particular country. Also, they give fill in images of coins so that students will learn the layout of these colors. WE have a number of templates of different country’s coins. If you want to take the print out of these coins then take it. The images are in high quality which means they will retain their quality even after taking the print. You can save these templates in any of your device. It is compatible with almost all the software for taking the print of these templates. You will need to have a printer and best quality paper.
First of all, Save the template from this post. Click on the Save File button to save the PDF or Word file in your device. WE have provided the latest templates of coins. So you can grab them for fulfilling your needs. The designs of coins have changed a lot in the past. Every coin has the symbol designated by the country.
Types of Coins
There are many types of coins in the world present today. Every country has its own set of coins with different values. In America the coins came into existence in 1792. The coins become an important metal for purchasing different items. The coins were the first element used for marketing. Then the currency received a lot of modification but the coins are still in the use. The coins used in America are: penny (1 cent), dime (10 cent), nickel (5 cent), quarter dollar (25 cent), half dollar (50 cent) and dollar coins. Apart from these coins, there were many coins introduced in the past.
Coin Template Photoshop
Five Cent Coins – Nickels
- 1882 Shield Nickel
- 1891 Liberty Head Nickel
- 1923 Indian Head Buffalo Nickel
- 1939 Jefferson Nickel
1853 Seated Liberty Half Dime
Half Dime (1794-1873) – Early Half Dimes are five cent US silver coins also known as a half disme. They were first developed in 1792.
Gold Coin Template PSD
Below is a list of US Dime Types:
- Bust Dime (1796-1837)
- Liberty Seated Dime (1837-1891)
- Barber or Liberty Head Dime (1892-1916)
- Mercury or Winged Liberty Head Dime (1916-1945)
- Roosevelt Dime (1946 to date)
US Quarter types:
- Bust Quarter (1796-1838)
- Liberty Seated Quarter (1838-1891)
- Barber or Liberty Head (1892-1916)
- Standing Liberty Quarter (1916-1930)
- Washington Quarter (1932 to date)
Half Dollar Coins
- Flowing Hair Half Dollar (1794-1795)
- Bust Half Dollar (1796-1839)
- Liberty Seated Half Dollar (1839-1891)
- Barber or Liberty Head Half Dollar (1892-1915)
- Liberty Walking Half Dollar (1916-1947)
- Ben Franklin Half Dollar (1948-1963)
- Kennedy Half Dollar (1964 to date)
- Flowing Hair Dollar (1794-1795) –
- Bust Dollar (1795-1804) –
- Gobrecht Dollar (1836-1839) –
- Liberty Seated Dollar (1840-1873) –
- Trade Dollar (1873-1885) –
- Morgan Dollar (1878-1921) –
- Peace Dollar (1921-1935) –
- Eisenhower Dollar (1971-1978) –
- Susan B. Anthony Dollar (1979-1999) –
- Sacagawea Dollar (2000 to date) –
- Presidential Dollar (2007 to date)
The coins have become popular over the period. People used to purchase gold coins so that they can preserve the symbol of their currency. Designing the coins is difficult task if you do not have Coin templates. So we have provided here the best and high resolution of Coin template. Save the PSD format of these files too from this post.